Kolota means dreaming in Lingala, the founder's native language. This handbag symbolizes the achievement of a dream come true.
Kolota Blueberry is a curvy bag made of smooth deer leather. Deer leather has always been considered a premium leather and is known for its luxury quality and softness. The bag is decorated with openings shaped as thin petals which reveal a light green and burnt orange suede leather. The interior is bi-color and lined with the same suede leather that appears on the petals. The aerial pattern created by the petals cut-outs, along with the velvety, bi-color lining, are the brand's visual signature. Kolota Blueberry has a flat internal pocket as well as a removable and adjustable shoulder and cross-body strap.
Kolota Blueberry will be your everyday companion. With its compact yet spacious format, it will easily carry all your essentials through the day. Worn on the shoulder, cross-body or by hand, its versatility will adapt to all your desires.
Handcrafted in Spain.
- Magnetic closure
- Single internal flat pocket
- Gold embossed logo on the pocket and on the back of the bag
- Single top handle
- Removable and adjustable strap
- Light gold hardware
- 100% smooth deer leather
- Lining and petals: suede leather
- Our leather is EU reach compliant (REACH) and the tanning process received the LPG certificate
- H16,5cm x W29,4cm x D7,5cm
- Handle: H7cm x W14cm
Our leather is already protected against rubbing, abrasion and water.
- If stained, wipe the bag with a soft and lightly damp cloth with great care
- Do not overload your bag
- Store in the dustbag to protect your bag from dust and the elements
- Protect from exposure to extreme sunlight and humidity
- Avoid contact with darker colored materials
- Keep in mind that leather is a natural material that will age beautifully over time
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
- Worldwide shipping
- Belgium: 5€
- France: 12€
- Europe: 20€
- Rest of the world: 40€
- 14 days return policy